The trailer for the upcoming Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Professional League Philippines has been released. Posted to the official Mobile Legends: Bang Bang YouTube channel, the video showcases each of the playoff bound teams to the tune of “I Am Defiant” by The Seige.
In addition the video gives a throwback to previous seasons including the hoisting of the trophy in front of a live audience. The playoffs are set to take place from October 22nd to 25th.
You can watch the hype trailer in its entirety below and get ready to watch some great MLBB professional action as MPL-PH reaches the playoffs!
The final standings for Season 6 have set up a first day match up between Execration and Cignal Ultra as well as Blacklist International and Omega with the latter being one you don’t want to miss.
The same can be said for both day two matchups as back-to-back champions Aura PH (10-3) take on ONIC PH of Group B (9-4) and the Group B powerhouse BREN Esports (12-1) face the Nexplay Solid that managed to take down both top teams in Group A in shocking fashion.
The winners from day one will move into the first of the October 24th matchups while the winners from day two will participate in the second which could result in Aura PH and BREN Esports battling it out.
Want to read some exclusive interviews from MPL-PH teams? VPEsports has you covered. Check these out:
- Aura PH MLBB talk new organization, back-to-back championships, and more [Interview]
- BREN Esports MLBB talks Aura PH, improvement, sixth man, and more in exclusive interview
- ONIC PH talks Mytel International, focusing on the positive, favorite team to play & more [Interview]
- Blacklist International talk improvement, Aura, their most vocal player, and more [Interview]
- MLBB MPL-PH team Execration discusses new routine, record, best composition and more [Interview]
- NXP’s Renejay : “We like playing with EXE. I hope both of us will meet on the Playoffs.” [Interview]
Want to discuss this and other news with the author? Check him out live on Twitch where you can ask questions!