Tomorrow kicks off the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang-Philippines Champion Invitational. The event will see the four teams that have been crowned champions over the last five season battle it out to determine which is the greatest of all time.
The tournament we be played with the All-Around BP drafting format. IThis means the teams are prohibited from picking the same hero more than once in a series. Heroes that were used in previous games will be automatically banned in the remaining matches of the series.
The lineups for the four championship teams can be found below:
- Season 1 champions: RIBO, PEIN, COCO, 666, YELLYHAZE, YUJI
- Season 2 champions: YAKOU, DEE, ESON, PHEWW, TETS, DYSANIA
- Season 3 champions: RYO, JAY, JEFFQT4EVER, KILLUASH, LUSTY
- Season 4 champions: FUZAKEN, RAFFLESIA, ESKII FLEXX, KIELVJ, RENZIO, JAYPEE
The week one schedule is out and will be providing fans with some really exciting and nostalgic matches.
Week 1 matches:
Day 1 / June 20th –
- Season 2 champions vs. Season 3 champions
- Season 4 champions vs. Season 1 champions
Day 2 / June 21st –
- Season 4 champions vs. Season 2 champions
- Season 3 champions vs. Season 1 Champions
The second weeks matches will run from June 27th to 28th and conclude with one team being crowned the Philippines best championship squad. Who will claim the crown? We’ll just have to wait and see come June 28th.
VPEsports is releasing interviews with all MPL-PH teams. Check out their opinions on MLBB, mobile games, etc., and please stay tuned for more fresh and interesting interviews and stories!:
- SGD Omega tells who the best up & coming players are
- Bren Esports – pheww says mobile esports can match that of PC
- Team BSB says who the best player in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is & more
- GeekFam wants Fanny to be competitive in MLBB and explains how to fix her – interview
- Blacklist International’s DEX STAR wants the Season 3 meta back; “Even EVOS Indonesia & EVOS SG weren’t able to beat us in scrims”
- Blacklist International coach BON CHAN believes the Mage mid meta: “requires skill, timing, and lots of action rather than farming all day long”
- HONDA BEAST: “My MLBB Journey will be completed if ever we win a championship”
- KIL LER of Blacklist International: “a higher prize pool would really motivate people to strive for MLBB”
- MLBB pro Aqua: “Tuuu is part of the top 100 global players, he is hardworking and can get along the pros”
- Sunsparks’ Rafflesia: “The best thing to happen to MLBB was the update to the ranking system”
- Yuji of STI Mobile Legends: Bang bang – “The best thing so far is having a 30yrs ban to maphack users”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang ULVL – “MLBB being a PC game would be more complicated. More keys to press, more keys to memorize. It would be like Dota.”
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang pro Riddler – “I was a Chess player before going pro”
- Sunsparks answer questions about MLBB, favorite meta, heroes, and more
- ONIC PH’s Mobile Legends: Bang Bang player Wise: “I think SGD is the best team right now”
- Team BSB’s Mobile Legends: Bang Bang player Jeraxnu wants: “heavy punishment for players who feed and AFK”