Patch 10.16 is already available in the live servers, and it brings a lot of changes, adjustments, and new stuff that will modify the current meta and prepare it for the League of Legends World Championship starting next September 25th.
With this new Patch, probably one of the biggest Patches this year, many Champions have been modified. Here we have the list and the details of these changes:
- Ashe: her ‘Q’ attack speed is reduced from 20-60 to 20-40%.
- Bard: Base HP reduced from 575 to 560; ‘W’ full power heal reduced from 70-230 to 55-215.
- Karma: the mana cost of her ‘Q’ changes from 50-70 to 60; ‘Q’ cooldown decreases from 7-5 to 9-7 seconds.
- Karthus: The AP ratio for his ‘Q’ is reduced from 35 to 30%.
- Kha’zix: its ‘Q’ isolation bonus damage is reduced from 120% to 110% of total AD.
- Nautilus: ‘W’ shield base reduced from 60-100 to 45-85.
- Nocturne: the Passive cooldown increases from 10 to 14, and its passive basic attacks against monsters and champs refund increases from 2 to 3 seconds.
- Sett: ‘W’ damage reduced from 80-180 to 80-160; ‘E’ damage reduced from 50-170 to 50-130.
- Syndra:’Q’ damage reduced from 70-230 to 70-210.
- Volibear: ‘Q’ movement speed decreases from 15-35 to 10-26%.
- Akali: ‘E’ damage type Physical swifts to Magical.
- Evelynn (lane flex): her ‘Q’ cooldown is reduced from 8 to 4 seconds. The 50% refund of her ‘Q’ cooldown when it hits a monster is removed.
- Fiora: ‘Q’ cooldown reduced from 16-8 to 13-6 seconds; her ‘Q’ refund on hitting an enemy decreases from 60% to 50%.
- Hecarim: ‘E’ movement speed increases from 25-75% to 25-100% over 3 seconds.
- Jax: his ‘E’ cooldown decreases from 16-8 to 14-8.
- Jhin: the damage to structures of the last shot increases from 1.2 to 1.5% of total damage.
- Jinx: ‘R’ damage won’t be limited to champs.
- Lucian: ‘Q’ damage increases from 85-225 to 95-235; ‘R’ shots increase from 20-30 to 24-36.
- Miss Fortune: her base AD increases from 50 to 52.
- Morgana: her ‘Q’ cooldown is reduced from 11 to 10 seconds.
- Neeko: her ‘Q’ initial damage increases from 70-250 to 80-260; ‘Q’ bloom damage also increases from 35-115 to 45-125.
- Rakan: ‘R’ movement speed increased from 50 to 75%.
- Skarner: ‘Q’ mana cost is reduced from 15 to 10, and its total AD ratio increases from 0.15 to 0.2.
- Tristana: New ‘E’ damage is increased by 1% per 2% crit chance.
- Veigar: Base magic resistance increased from 30 to 32.
- Yasuo: Base magic resistance increased from 30 to 32; ‘R’ bonus AD ratio increased from 150 to 175%.
- Ziggs: Passive AP ratio changed from 30-50 to only 50%; Passive damage to towers increased from 200 to 250%.
Patch 10.16 changes more than 20 Champions and focus on the highest competitive levels, especially regarding Worlds, since this will be the version on which the greatest tournament will be played.
After these changes, Riot Games have announced that they will have a week off, and thus, the next Patch 10.17 will just be a balance patch, without a lot of other kinds of contents like skins or new champs.
That is what Riot Lead Gameplay Designer for League of Legends Mark Yetter announced right after the Patch 10.16 release.
For League we’re still going to have a 10.17 balance patch, but it wont have a lot of other content like skins or new champs. (10.16 and 10.18 are slightly larger than normal sized patches)https://t.co/fhtwSLvWYQ
— Mark Yetter (@MarkYetter) August 4, 2020
In this announcement, Riot Games inform us about taking the week of August 10th off to disconnect, recharge, and reboot. That is why Patches 10.16 and 10.18 would be larger than normal-sized.
Actually, the newest version of League of Legends has finally brough the long-waited 150th Champion of the game: Yone, “The Unforgotten”:
And Yasuo’s brother is not the only new thing coming with this Patch. New skins and chromas are, from now, available in the store: Spirit Blossom Riven, Spirit Blossom Cassiopeia, Spirit Blossom Ahri, Spirit Blossom Kindred, and Spirit Blossom Yone; all of them with their respectives chromas.